Music Student Guides for Zoom Music Lessons.
Successful online music lessons are achieved with an efficient and effective set up before the lesson begins. Provide your music students with your choice of 5 student centered guides covering the fundamental aspects of setting up for a Zoom music lesson. Simply select a topic and share an infographic with your student. Save your valuable time and streamline your student's online lesson experience. It's a win-win situation for both teachers and students.
- Smartphone, iPad, Chromebook, Laptop: Setting up for your lesson*
- Chromebook, iPad, Laptop: Setting up for your lesson*
- Fundamental & Advanced Zoom Audio Settings NEW UPDATE
- Setting up Headphones and Microphones
- Setting up a Second Camera Angle
*There are two versions of the "Setting up for your lesson" infographic for teachers who prefer their students avoid using smart phones for the lesson.
Downloads & Complimentary Updates
Available for immediate download and includes a studio license. Resources are routinely updated to reflect software updates and best practices. Updated materials will be automatically emailed to the email on file.