Music Student Guides & Videos for Zoom Music Lessons
Successful online music lessons are achieved with an efficient and effective set up before the lesson begins. Provide your music students with detailed student centered guides and accompanying videos covering every aspect of a fundamental tech set-up for Zoom music lessons. Accompanying videos cover mobile and desktop versions of Zoom. This comprehensive student package ensures students of all learning types and levels can easily prepare for their online music lesson.
- Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, Laptop: Setting up for your lesson*
- iPad, Tablet, Laptop: Setting up for your lesson*
- Fundamental & Advanced Zoom Audio Settings NEW UPDATE
- Setting up Headphones and External Microphones
- Setting up a Second Camera Angle
- Smartphone: Enabling Original Sound on Zoom
- iPad/Tablet: Enabling Original Sound on Zoom
- Desktop: Enabling Original Sound on Zoom
- Desktop: Using Headphones and External Microphones
- Desktop/Mobile Devices: Joining a Zoom Meeting with a secondary device
*There are two versions of the "Setting up for your lesson" infographic for teachers who prefer their students avoid using smartphones for the lesson.
Time Saving Solutions
Save your valuable time and streamline your student's online lesson experience. Simply select an infographic and accompanying video guide to send to your student and get back to teaching music. No more searching for authoritative and relevant materials on various blogs, social media groups, or Youtube. Available with unlimited downloads with a complimentary studio license. Resources are regularly updated to reflect Zoom updates and best practices.